How to I get my tickets?
When you buy a ticket from Ticketmaster you can choose in what way you will recieve the ticket. As an eTicket to your email or mobile phone, to your mailbox at home or you can pick it up at an outlet. The delivery methods may differ between the various events, therefore it can sometimes be events that does not offer all the delivery methods that are available. Read about the different delivery methods here below:
eTicket is an easy and secure way to purchase your ticket on ticketmaster.se. The ticket is saved under My Account and sent to your email as a PDF.
See how easy it is to choose eTicket!
1. Choose eTicket as your delivery method when purchasing your tickets.
2. We will send the ticket to your email as a PDF and you can print it when it suits you best.
3. To open and print your ticket you need Acrobat Reader. Download the latest version here: https://get.adobe.com/se/reader/
4. The ticket is also saved under My Account so you always have access to it even if you do not have your email available..
5. Print your eTicket and bring it to the event.
eTicket suited for mobile phones
1. Choose eTicket as delivery method when you book your ticket.
2. We send the ticket to your email as a PDF in case you want to print it anyway.
3. Go to My Account with your mobile, open the ticket and then save it on your phone.
4. The easiest way to find your ticket later is to save it in the app iBooks or Adobe Acrobat. You can also take a screenshot of your ticket and save it in your gallery.
5. Bring and show your ticket at the event.
At all events, you can choose to have your tickets sent to you by mail. Remember that it may take 10 working days to get them. If want to be sure to get your tickets in time, choose rather eTicket.
You can pick up your tickets at one of our 90 outlets all over Sweden.
(Click here to find your closest agent).
Please note that the rules concerning pick up from our outlets may differ for different events, particularly if you chose cash or direct payment methods when booking. Your booking confirmation indicates the conditions of your particular booking.
Last day for pick up
Information regarding the latest pick up date for tickets is provided at the time of booking and in the confirmation sent to your email address.
Picking up prepaid tickets - Direct payments through bank
When picking up tickets, you will be asked to provide the booking number and the pin code you received when you booked the ticket. The pin code is saved under My Account - View orders and can be accessed by clicking on the booking number. Prepaid tickets may be picked up from the outlets and in some cases, at the venue.
Picking up prepaid tickets - Payment by credit/debit card
When picking up prepaid tickets, you will be asked to provide your booking number, identification and the credit or debit card you used to book the tickets. If the information listed on your identification does not match the information on the credit or debit card, the tickets will not be released. This procedure has been established to increase security for credit/debit card payments and to reduce the risk of card fraud over the Internet.
If it is possible to pick up your tickets at the venue instead of from a Ticketmaster agent, this information will be provided at the time of booking.
SENDING TICKETS ABROAD
Tickets booked on ticketmaster.se may only be sent within Sweden. If you are booking from outside of Sweden, choose the eTicket (printable PDF or mobile ticket) delivery method, if possible.
For some of our most popular events we offer Ticketmaster Platinum. It's a ticket option for you who want to make sure to get the best available tickets to a live event directly from the organizers.
Platinum Tickets enable market-based pricing (adjusting prices according to supply and demand) for live event tickets. The goal is to give you and other fans fair and safe access to the best tickets, while enabling artists and other people involved in staging live events to price tickets closer to their true value.
Ticketmaster Platinum tickets are limited and only available at Ticketmaster.se. Tickets will be delivered conveniently to your home address or as an digital eTicket that you can print or use with your mobile phone. Please note that tickets only can be delivered to addresses within Sweden.
Here's the available Ticketmaster Platinum at the moment!
The perfect souvenir for those who want to save the memory of an unforgettable event .
We send the Collector Ticket to your mailbox within 30 days. The ticket is in plastic with an exclusive print on the front of the official pictures of the concert/event, including a ribbon to hang in the card.
A real souvenir ticket for the biggest fans!
Please note that tickets only can be delivered to addresses within Sweden.
Have you bought tickets you want to give as a gift to someone? Choose to get your tickets delivered in a gift folder and they will be sent home to you as a nice package ready to be given away.
Order a gift folder – easy and convenient!
1. Choose “gift folder” as the delivery method when you book your tickets.
2. The tickets are packaged in a gift folder by us and delivered within five working days to the address you have registered under “My Account”
3. As soon as you’ve got the tickets, they’re ready to be given away, wrapped and ready!